Nouveau Artichoke Dip
A lighter version of a popular dip. Serve with colorful vegetable slices or cubes of crusty bread.
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, (one 15-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- 1 Tbs dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Drain artichokes and coarsely chop.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to thoroughly blend. Place in a small oven-proof casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Calories from Fat 64 (59%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.