Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
This is a fun, colorful dessert. Easy enough for a child to make with supervision. Experiment with the fruit you add, most any type of berry works.You can find lemon curd at specialty grocery stores.
- 18 oz sugar cookie dough, (one 18-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Press cookie dough into a 12-inch (30cm) pizza pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Bake for 12–15 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread lemon curd over cookie crust. Arrange raspberries, blueberries and kiwi on top of curd. Serve the same day.
Calories from Fat 81 (37%)
(14%)Total Fat 9g
(11%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.