Baked Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Bread Crumbs
Looking for a quick addition to your meal? Only four simple ingredients combine to make this warming dish.
- 1- 1/2 lbs jumbo or extra-large asparagus, trimmed
- 2- 1/4 Tbs butter, melted, divided
- 2 oz fresh white goat cheese, crumbled into bits (about 1/2-cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh, white breadcrumbs
- Coat asparagus spears with 1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter, then salt lightly. Arrange in an oven-to-table shallow baking dish large enough to hold the asparagus in 1 layer. Evenly distribute cheese bits over asparagus, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter over breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400º F. until asparagus is tender-crisp and the breadcrumbs lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Calories from Fat 37 (31%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.