Avocado 'N Olive Tostaditos
Spice up your day with these mini-bites of Tex-Mex goodness.
- 3/4 cup olives, wedges
- 1 cup avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (2 oz.) mild chilies, diced
- 1 Tbs canned jalapenos, diced
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 50 round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Cover and chill for several hours. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each tortilla chip. Sprinkle each tostadito with a pinch of shredded cheese.
Calories from Fat 24 (53%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.