Asparagus Pizza with Red Bell Pepper, Olive, and Feta Cheese
For a quick and tasty vegetarian meal, this pizza will hit the spot.
- 1 unbaked pizza dough shell, 12 inches
- 2/3 cup diced (1/2 inch) bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olive
- 12 oz fresh asparagus, trimmed, then blanched
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- On the dough shell, layer in order, red bell pepper, onion, and olive. Arrange asparagus spears, tips toward edge, in a pinwheel fashion over vegetables. Evenly sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 500° F degrees until crust and cheese are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
Calories from Fat 132 (33%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(45%)Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 44g
(28%)Dietary Fiber 7g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.