Asian Glazed Lamb Ribs
Toss these sweet and tangy ribs on the grill for a zesty treat.
- 4 lamb spareribs, trimmed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Asian Marinade3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Mirin (a Chinese wine), or sherry
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp diced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp 5-spice powder
- Rub salt and pepper into ribs. In shallow glass pan, combine Asian Marinade ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Add ribs, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- Place ribs on grid of broiler pan, discard marinade. Roast in 375ºF oven 40 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- To Grill: One hour before grilling, season ribs. Cook over medium-hot coals. Cover and grill 4 inches from coals for 50 to 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Brush on glaze last 10 to 15 minutes of grilling.
Calories from Fat 298 (65%)
(49%)Total Fat 32g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.