Tangy artichoke hearts and piquant olives are perfectly married with strong garlic and mellow tomatoes.
- 1 6.5 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts (drain, but reserve 2 Tbs of the liquid)
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coarsely chop the artichokes, olives, and tomatoes. Place in a small bowl.
- Finely mince garlic and basil. Stir into bowl along with seasonings and reserved liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Serve with pita bread, pita chips, tortilla chips, or bagel chips, if desired.
Calories from Fat 21 (32%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
(18%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.