Apple Pear Cranberry Crisp
Whole wheat flour, brown sugar, maple syrup, and less butter keep this tasty crisp as healthy as it's delicious.
- Filling:3 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 2 Bartlet pears, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- juice from one lemon
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- Topping:1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the filling. Set aside.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Add oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon, stirring well to combine.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with the apple pear mixture and top it with the rolled oat mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until top is browned.
- Serve warm.
Calories from Fat 49 (36%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(17%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.