Fresh Fig and Avocado Salsa
Fresh and easy—make this salsa when you're short on time but want a tasty appetizer.
- 2 fresh jalapeños
- 1 3/4 cups diced fresh California figs
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 firm and ripe avocado, diced
- 1 fresh and ripe tomato, diced
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Remove seeds and ribs from peppers and slice very thin crosswise.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix to blend well. Chill for several hours.
Calories from Fat 23 (50%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 6g
(7%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.