Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups
When you want a different way to use leftover ham, try this salad. It's perfect for a light lunch on the patio.
- 8-12 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1/2 small avocado, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 2-4 cups leaf lettuce, or romaine
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl. Fold in eggs, avocado, tomato, blue cheese and bacon until combined. Set aside.
- Layer each ham slice with some of the lettuce. Place a heaping tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice. Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each ham slice. Secure with a wooden pick.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 244 (67%)
(42%)Total Fat 27g
(35%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.