Broccoli Rabe Italiano
The bitterness of broccoli rabe is an unusual treat. It goes well with pasta dishes or grilled chicken.
- 1 lb broccoli rabe, (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- Wash broccoli rabe and cut off the bottom-inch of stem if it is very tough.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch (30cm) skillet. Add garlic slices and sauté for 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe and toss to coat with the oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is a dark, vibrant green and tender.
- Add salt and hot pepper flakes and stir to combine flavors. Serve while hot.
Calories from Fat 62 (66%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.