Blade Steaks Marinated with Jalapeño Chiles & Cilantro
This mouth-watering recipe turns up the heat on pork with a citrusy, spicy marinade that takes just 30 minutes.
- 2 lbs pork blade steak, 3/4 inch thick (about 6 chops)
- adobo seasoning with cumin, (to taste)
- 3 limes, juiced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 jalapeño chiles, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle adobo seasoning onto both sides of pork.
- Combine juice, chiles and cilantro in large resealable plastic bag. Add seasoned pork and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Grill pork over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Serving Suggestion: Serve pork steaks with warm corn tortillas.
Calories from Fat 49 (45%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(15%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.