Arugula, Corn, and Tomato Salad
It's bright, light, and peppery—the perfect summer salad that literally takes 5 minutes to make, with just 5 ingredients. Pretty perfect.
- 1 15.25 oz can organic corn, rinsed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 oz fresh arugula
- 6 oz goat cheese crumbles
- Toasted almonds, sliced (optional)
- Toss all the ingredients together with a simple dressing made of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Calories from Fat 125 (46%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(45%)Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.